in Bristol, Kingsport and Johnson City, TN
Carpet cleaning was the first area of work for the company. Our founder had several years of carpet fiber manufacturing experience that gave us the necessary edge to solve many technical problems for the consumer. This background allowed us to pursue companies with innovative new chemistries and the ability to work with equipment manufacturers.
We are hot water extraction cleaners (steam) employing truck mounted carpet cleaning plants as well as IICRC certified technicians.
We are able to provide our customers with technical problem solving for difficult spot and stain removal as well as rapid drying, consistent results, and remarkable customer satisfaction.
We have been voted as “The Best Carpet Cleaners in Johnson City” perennially.
Our company operates with the understanding that if the largest carpet manufacturers and largest fiber manufacturers in the world (Dupont, Shaw, Monsanto, etc.) recommend hot water extraction for the use on their products, it’s the method our customers deserve.
Carpet plays a vital, positive role in indoor air quality. It acts as an environmental filter, trapping and holding impurities from the air that we breathe. The EPA and carpet industry findings indicate that with proper ventilation of new carpet, carpet itself does not contribute negatively to indoor air quality, but the buildup of soil in carpet does. Upholstery fabric also harbors soil and contaminants.
For a healthier indoor environment, the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) recommends:
- Vacuum frequently. A vacuum with a high efficiency filtration bag removes soils and bio-contaminants from carpet and upholstery and reduces the release of particles into the air.
- Periodically have carpet and upholstery professionally cleaned. Thorough cleaning removes soil and pollutants to improve indoor air quality.
- Control the sources. Entrance mats halt tracked-in soil and contaminants. Tobacco smoke, which is trapped in carpet and upholstery fabric, is also a major source of indoor pollution.
- Increase fresh air flow. Our ancestors knew what they were doing when they opened windows to air out buildings.
- Clean for health. Carpet and upholstery fabric hide soil. Don’t just clean for appearance when the accumulation of soil becomes visible.
Spotless Carpet Cleaners & Janitorial Service, Inc. is an IICRC certified firm and has been doing business with your friends and neighbors since 1975. We are also a member of the Mid-South Professional Cleaners Association.
Beginning in 1999 we have perennially been voted “The Best Carpet Cleaner”
In 1990 we received the Washington County Chamber of Commerce’s “Small Business Award.”