A dirty floor can make customers, guests, and employees feel grimy; hence, proper floor cleaning and maintenance is crucial for any local floor cleaning service.
Irrespective of your business or how large your facility is, you need a local floor cleaning service that will offer you top-of-the-line cleaning and maintenance services. Remember, commercial buildings, office buildings, and even restaurants see a lot of traffic. The floors continuously accumulate dirt, chemicals, and shoe scuffs that only a local floor cleaning service can clean.
What you should expect from a Local Floor Cleaning Service
Your floors are the first thing anyone will notice when they get into your building. For a professional and clean-looking floor, a professional cleaning company should:
- Use the most effective cleaning agents that will restore your floor’s appearance.
- Be able to clean hard surfaces like tiles and laminates.
- Seal the floor’s surface after cleaning to protect it against damage from sharp objects/scuffs.
Spotless Carpet Cleaners will offer you the best local floor cleaning services. We use quality and non-toxic cleaning agents that will maintain the state of your floors after a clean. Our floor maintenance services include:
- After a floor cleans, we seal it with wax, based on the type of floor and the volume of traffic it receives.
- For tile flooring or vinyl sheets, we slightly buff then mop using a water and wax mixture. It will leave your floors sparkling in no time.
- We will re-wax it for a fresh look if your floor has been scratched or discolored due to overuse and lost luster.
Tile and grout stains can be a headache to deal with, but no job is too tough for our professional floor cleaners. They will:
- Hand-scrub with a specialized brush that will loosen the dirt that has settled into the grout.
- For dirt that has settled deeply into the grout, we will use a specialized machine to scrub the tile surface and loosen the soil. Afterward, we will vacuum to clean up any leftover dirt/grime.